A couple days ago, we made some Valentines Rice Krispie Treats. They turned out super cute, were really easy and my children LOVED making them.
Valentines Rice Krispie Treats
3 Tbs butter
1 Package of Marshmallow (10oz) or about 4 cups of Mini Marshmallows
6 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
Sprinkles (I used red, pink and white)
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters
1. Melt Butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add Marshmellows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Mix in Rice Krispie cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Add some sprinkles to the mixture.
4. Spread evenly into a 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Add sprinkles to the top of the Rice Krispies and let cool.
6. When cooled, cut with the Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters.
HAPPY Valentines Day!
Don't forget to vote for us daily! Just click on this button!