For Breakfast, my sons love to dip buttered toast into Hot Cocoa. Lately I have been experimenting with a recipe that Brooke gave me a few years back of her Best Pizza Dough Recipe. It is SO easy to make and is SO yummy. It makes great Monkey Bread, Stromboli, Bread Sticks, and (not to mention) Pizza! I absolutely love Cinnamon Bread Sticks and thought that would be fabulous to dip into Hot Cocoa as well. So if you missed Brooke's Best Pizza Dough Recipe here it is, just modified to make a crispy cinnamon coating on top as well. Let us know what you think!
Cinnamon Sticks Recipe
1 envelope of Dry Yeast
1 tsp Sugar
3/4 Cup Warm Water
1 3/4 Cups Flour
1 tsp Salt
1. Combine yeast, sugar, and water. Let sit for 6-8 minutes.
2. Combine Flour and Salt in a separate bowl.
3. Mix water and flour mixture together and knead for about 2-3 minutes (I just use my Kitchenaide).
4. Roll out on a floured or greased surface and spread out on a greased pizza pan.
5. Coat the top of the dough with the cinnamon coating (below).
6. Cook in a preheated oven (475F) for 10 minutes.
1/2 stick Soften Butter
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tbs. Brown Sugar
1 Tbs. Light Corn Syrup or Maple Syrup